ADVANCED REBUILDERS CLASS
The Magic of Relationships
An Advanced Class of the Madison Rebuilding Program
For Anyone Dating or Considering Dating
Is true love possible, and if so…..is it possible for me?
How might I get a relationship right this time…..and not repeat my previous patterns?
8-Week Class Series
TUESDAYS 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM September 22, 2020
Located at the Samaritan Counseling Center in the Water Tower Place
5900 Monona Dr. Suite 100, Monona, WI 53716
During this 8-Week Class you will Learn How to:
• Recognize Healthy Relationships: When to Leave & When to Stay
• Learn to Practice & Express Healthy Communication
• Learn to Express Healthy Conflict Skills
• How to Identify, Express, & Negotiate your Needs
• How to Identify Your Wants in a Relationship
• Become the Healthiest Partner You Can Be
• Traits of a Healthy Relationship
• Addressing my Leftover Issues & Becoming a Healthier Individual
• Dimensions of Intimacy: Emotional, Intellectual, Sexual, and Spiritual
• Communication & Healthy Conflict Management
• Male/Female Perspectives
• Dating 101, Dating and Survival Skills/Sexuality
$275 if Registration is received at least Two Weeks in Advance.
Payment Plans Available.
Space is Limited.
For More Information Contact:
Dr. Dan Feaster
Phone: (608) 663-0763 ext. 200